"...so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God and that there is no other." 1 Kings 8:60
"and this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea." Habakkuk2:14
Friday, August 12, 2011
Getting Rolling!
We became appointees in April! So...what took us so long to get the word out?? Let's just say "life" and an intimidating list of steps that had to be done before the external product could be put into effect...learning how to put a newsletter together, for one. I guess I had to pay some sort of price for not sending out newsletters with my Christmas cards all these years. But, at long last, we have one ready to go. For a recipient list, we just compiled anybody who was interested in our short term trips in the past. I hope we didn't presume too much...hope they will let us know if they don't want to be a part of our update list anymore. Anyway...this first newsletter is just that...a first for us. Goal by next month? Figure out how to resize photographs so that they can be attached...I really prefer pictures...don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment